Ethanol Emerging Issues Forum
Thank you for attending the Ethanol 2014: Emerging Issues Forum at the Magnolia Hotel.
Presentations for the Forum will be up by the end of the week.
To download special presentations, please click the links below.
- Alvaro Cordero - DDGs and Corn Oil Market Trends
- Bill Roddy - Low Carbon Pathways
- Chris Bender - Managing an Uncertain Public Policy Panel
- Dan Hammes - Fractionation Technology - Customizing Products and Processes for Customers
- Dan Olson - Integrating Technology for Efficiency, Profitability and Sustainability
- Doug Durante - Federal Policy Impacts on Ethanol Production and Marketing
- Johnathan Coppess - Managing an Uncertain Public Policy Panel
- Rick Landenberger - Transportation
- Ron Alverson - Capturing the Value of Low Carbon Intensity Practices
- Scott Hornafius - CO2 Partnerships with the Oil Industry
- Steve Bleyl - The Blend Wall - Market Access via Higher Blends
- Terry Klopfenstein - DDG Composition and the Impact of Feed Ration Changes
- Todd Campbell - Managing an Uncertain Public Policy Panel
- Zander Capozzola - Global Demand, Trends and Logistics in 2014